|Posting||APS4 or APS5 Executive Assistant|
|Job Employer||flexhive by Hudson|
|Location||PA, EA & Secretarial|
|Salary||$74000 – $82000 p.a. + 15.4% Superannuation|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
Provide a range of high-level administrative support services to Executive Officer.
Our client is a federal government department located at the Brindabella Park who currently have an opportunity for an APS4 Executive Assistant OR APS5 Executive Assistant to join the team on a 12-month non-ongoing contract, with the opportunity to apply for permanency.
This opportunity is working full time hours (Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours), with a salary range from $76,000-$82,000 + 15.4% Superannuation.
The APS4/APS5 Executive Assistant will provide a range of high-level administrative support services to the Executive Officer, including:
- Monitor and track incoming documents to ensure correspondence is triaged and actioned accordingly.
- Provide quality assurance (including proof reading, editing and drafting) of documents such as briefs, minutes and other advice in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Providing administrative support in a timely manner, including but not limited to, printing and collating documents and other briefing material.
- Undertaking filing and records management functions and ensure records are
accurate, complete and are managed in accordance with departmental policy.
- Coordinating and purchasing corporate stationery and office supplies.
- Update and regularly distribute contact lists.
- Undertake other administration tasks and ad hoc activities for the executive as required.
- Diary management, including prioritising time and drawing attention to matters of importance.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, accommodation and supporting documentation, including acquitting corporate travel cards.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders and coordinate venue bookings, audio visual equipment and other meeting resources as required.
- Liaise with stakeholders and assist with the resolution of straightforward matters.
- Attend internal and external EA networking events/conferences.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, eligible to obtain and maintain a Clearance, and will clearly demonstrate:
- Experience in an Executive Assistant role or similar position.
- Experience in or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of record management systems
- Experience in the APS (preferred)
- Experience in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of travel systems and related policy.