|Posting||Compliance Manager | Global Fund Manager – Lending Fund|
|Job Employer||Robert Half|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$150000 – $165000 p.a.|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
My client is currently looking for a dynamic Compliance Manager to join their Listed Funds Management group. The group have recently expanded their operations and are growing rapidly within the market. This role would work in their new credit fund so requires someone with prior experience in lending compliance.
They have a great culture full of high performing individuals across the business. They endorse passion, drive, and raw intelligence in all the employees across the company. Development in this business will occur rapidly as the business continues to grow. The culture is dynamic, and you will be working with Sydney’s top talent. With an excellent management team, the mentoring opportunities are limitless, and you will gain a great deal of exposure to high level responsibilities.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance it is an exciting role with broad scope and no days will be the same. The core responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Implement an effective Compliance Framework to support the Lending businesses which operate under entities that hold AFSL(s) and ACL(s):
· Develop and update Compliance Manuals & Policies, track changes to regulation and train staff;
· Manage incidents, errors & breaches;
· Handle client complaints, external audit and regulator enquiries;
· Provide regulatory advice in respect of new lending platforms / product(s);
· Facilitate reporting in respect of the effectiveness of the Compliance Framework to senior management and board/committees;
· Provide compliance input to other Strategic Projects as/when required;
- Prior Compliance experience at a reputable financial services firm
- Strong regulatory compliance experience including working knowledge of the Corporations Act and the National Credit Code as applicable to Australian Consumer Credit Licences (ACLs) and Australia Financial Services Licensees (AFSL);
- Pro-active and positive attitude with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced growth orientated environment.
A fantastic benefit to working for this company is the career growth opportunities and mentoring you will receive throughout your time there. In addition, you will:
- Be working in a leading and rapidly growing Listed organization
- Leading employee benefits program
- Get great exposure to senior level responsibilities
Please submit your applications directly via the “Apply” button below. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney [link removed]