|Posting||Service Admin Assistant|
|Job Employer||Jackson Plant and Transport Repairs|
|Salary||$45000 – $55000|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Jackson Plant and Transport Repairs provides service and repairs to a range of trucks, plant and other machinery in Newcastle and the Hunter region.
We’re currently experiencing strong growth in our business and in the markets we service.
We’re looking to recruit a highly competent, self-motivated Administration Assistant to assist in our busy Service and Parts departments.
The day to day responsibilities of this role will include:
- Taking and directing customers enquiries to the relevant department/person
- Directing email and social media enquiries to the relevant department.
- Sending updated compliance and service information to customers when required.
- Updating customers of changes to their order/job status
- Assist with marketing campaigns, weekly newsletters and social media updates.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Computer literacy, and experience with either MS Office or Google equivalent apps.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicate face to face, on the phone and digitally.
- Have excellent reading and writing ability.
- Show attention to detail, particularly with compliance documents and regulatory requirements that we’re subject to.
- Proven focus on delivering excellent customer service, and desire to go the extra mile to deliver a positive outcome/experience to the customer
- Experience with commercial aspects of Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn would be a bonus.
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday and starting time is 8am, and based at our Beresfield branch.
We’re confident of growth with the right team, and our goals are to offer opportunities to those within as the organisation grows.
We’re offering a competitive remuneration package and benefits to the right person.
This is a great opportunity with a growing business, with a great culture and a desire to do things the right way.
If this sounds like a role that will allow you to make an impact in the industry and a difference in our business, please apply through the links in this ad or send your resume to [email protected]
No agencies please, we like to do things differently.