|Job Employer||Porsche Centre Doncaster|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
We are seeking an individual with previous dealership experience who is ready to take the next step in their accounting career. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an integral part of a high-performing dealership team and to develop your career.
About the Role
The Dealership Accountant is responsible for managing the on-site day-to-day finance and accounting operations of the dealership, its treasury, reporting, budgeting, forecasting and where applicable, audit support.
As the commercial advisory function to the dealership, the purpose of the role is to support the on-site management team and their decision-making processes and work to fulfil their financial information needs.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Dealership Finance & Accounting Tasks and Administration
- Compliance & Reporting
- Setting & Tracking Budgets
- Providing management accounting support & advice to the Dealership management
This is a hands-on and standalone role, suited to someone who is comfortable undertaking all accounting and finance tasks required within the dealership.
We are seeking someone who can demonstrate:
- Ideally you will have minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience in a dealership environment. You may be an Assistant Accountant looking to progress your career, or currently a Dealership Accountant who is looking for a change and to make your mark in a high performing dealership. However, we will consider candidates from other industries.
- Bachelor Qualification in Business or Commerce, with an Accounting and/or Finance Major
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles & procedures
- Strong computer literacy including an ability to adapt to new accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and develop your career.
A competitive salary package will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Apply online by selecting the “Apply” button.
Please include a Resume and a Cover Letter.