|Job Employer||Shakespeare Partners|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
An exciting, rapidly expanding business in Subiaco is seeking an experienced accounts clerk to join their team. The successful applicant will be required to support the business with various accounts and administration tasks.
The role will be full time, school hours are welcome.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Allocating transactions using bank feeds
- Allocating transactions on credit card using bank feeds
- Reconciling pay pay accounts
- Process fortnightly wages
- Reconcile and process superannuation
- Process Dext
- Reconciling creditor invoices
- Pay creditors using ABA files
Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
- Good knowledge of Xero
- Online retail sales knowledge would be desirable
- Back end user knowledge of reports in Shopify
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly motivated
- Good work ethic
- Motivated and driven to succeed
If you believe this position is for you please forward your resume and formal qualifications to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.