|Posting||Team Assistant – Property Development|
|Job Employer||Vicinity Centres|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
We are Vicinity Centres. You may not recognise the brand but we’re sure you’ll know some of our destinations, from the iconic Queen Victoria Building in Sydney to Chadstone – The Fashion Capital, our seven DFOs and the iconic Queens Plaza. All in all, we operate over 60 centres across Australia
The key purpose of this role is to provide high quality service and efficient and effective administration support to the Regional General Manager – Development and the Development Leasing Team Department
What will you bring?
You will be an experienced administrator who has worked in a similar team coordination/administration role. Experience in preparing high quality reports and presentations in Word and PowerPoint is critical, as is the ability to multi-task, prioritise your workload and anticipate and manage the needs of your stakeholders. You will be known for your high levels of initiative, attention to detail and your outstanding organisational skills. You will also have experience in managing diaries, meeting arrangements, travel arrangements and expense accounts for others.
What will success look like?
We Imagine a Better Way
- You are confident in speaking up and can identify and recommend new ways of working
- You are a quick learner, adaptable and open to new challenges
- You are proactive, organised and efficient in everything you do
We Embrace Difference
- You are always adaptable in your approach and responsive to the needs of the stakeholders and leaders you support
- You understand the diverse nature of our business, our customers and our people
- You actively contribute to a positive environment within the team
We Always Collaborate
- You are an effective communicator and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a team player and know how to leverage your relationships in the business to get things done
- You take pride in ensuring the team you are supporting have all of the tools and resources required to do their roles effectively
Our benefits program focuses on creating an awesome place to work in which our people are rewarded and recognised. This includes:
- Flexible working options
- Birthday leave & purchased additional leave
- $1000 shares after 12 months service
- Internal mentoring program
- Generous Parental Leave
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1100+ team members to be adaptable, agile, resilient and passionate. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.
Note: To be eligible to apply for this position, you must have existing, relevant Australian work rights. At the later stages of the recruitment process the shortlisted candidate/candidates will be required to undergo a Criminal History Background/Police Check as a mandatory part of the process. Additional qualification checks may also be required dependant on role and level.