|Job Employer||Gemini Accounting Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Salary dependent on experience|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
At Gemini Accounting, we take great pride in being professional accountants, not bean-counters, who are committed to helping clients manage their accounts. Based in the western suburbs of Brisbane, our primary focus is on the ‘team’ and we are all there to assist each other to achieve the best outcome possible.
Our clients value what we do for them as we always do our best to keep them up to date and compliant.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Bookkeeper to join the team.
As integral part of the business, your daily duties would include but not be limited to:
- Bookkeeping and software support for multiple clients.
- Management of Annual ASIC reviews for the practice – full training can be provided
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly/quarterly BAS as required
- Processing payroll, STP reporting, and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Scheduling work to meet deadlines for all clients.
- Processing the mail for the practice, and ensuring the office runs smoothly.
Why Join Us?
We nurture a ‘team culture’ helping each other whenever we can as every member of the team has different strengths.
Our team members enjoy:
- A friendly environment where we all lunch together every day.
- We provide opportunity for personal development to ensure that every team member can strive to be the best that they can be.
- We have frequent social events to celebrate milestones.
We’d expect you to to have experience :
- Working with Xero and MYOB software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as contribute confidently to the team
- Working with various Microsoft Office products which includes Excel, Word and Outlook
- With the preparation and lodgement of BAS and the tax portal, lodgement of super payments and other regulatory requirements.
How to apply
If you feel that this is the role for you, please apply today via SEEK. Attach a brief cover letter and your up to date resume, detailing your recent experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!