|Job Employer||Mars Recruitment|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
This is a contract to permanent opportunity working in the lovely inner suburbs of Melbourne. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will support the day to day accounting functions and month end processes. ideally this position is a 4 days per week but this can be flexible for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Fortnightly Payroll for the organisation in HR3
- Manage Supplier invoices and payments.
- Revenue and Expense validation, confirm accruals are in line with expectations.
- GL Balance Sheet Reconciliations, confirm they are complete and accurate.
- Assist with month end tasks as required
- IAS/BAS Return
- Complete the declaration for WorkCover
- Work with the external consultant to get a reduction in the WorkCover premium.
- Assist with Long Service Leave calculations and ensure our Liability is in line with calculations.
- Confirm IM Balance sheet reconciliations are complete and accurate. Also check supporting documentation.
- Review Chart of Accounts and make accounts inactive as required
- Confirm Gawith Balance sheet reconciliations are complete and accurate. Also check supporting documentation.
- Confirm all Gawith dividend letters are on file, check list prepared by auditor for missing letters.
- Calculate the Profit/Loss on sale of shares as per list by auditor.
- ERP system experience required
- Payroll experience preferable
- Part qualified candidates encouraged to apply
- Great attention to detail
- CA or CPA qualified / part qualified
- Immediately Available or 1 week notice
If you are interested in this role, please hit apply or email [email protected]