|Posting||Financial Planning Analyst FMCG|
|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||$120000 – $139999|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
About the company
We are a market leading global organisation specialising in providing high quality products to retailers and consumers. With a focus on delivering high levels of customer service, the company has a strong brand presence within the FMCG and consumer electronics market in Australia and South East Asia.
About the role
Our growth over the past 3 years both locally in Au and through South East Asia has resulted in Group Finance Director requiring a commercial and cash flow driven analyst to lead and further develop strategic planning and profitability initiatives through best in class budgeting, forecasting and cash flow ROI as we continue to expand.
If you are 2 years or more post qualified or equivalent and looking to take the next step in your career and then is an ideal role for you to gain significant experience of working with the FD and the leadership team to support the business growth.
The role is based at our Head Office at Erskine Park with senior management based in Sydney, the Gold Coast and Singapore.
Our business supports flexible working from home supplemented by regular leadership team meetings at Head Office. There may be the opportunity to visits the overseas subsidiaries throughout the year.
Reporting to the Group FD, you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Supporting the financial planning and monthly reforecasts for subsidiaries in Au, NZ, SG, MY and TH.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Director to develop financial strategies in line with overall business growth strategy
- Lead the monthly Sales and Operational Planning and Performance reviews with a focus on profitability and cash flow
- Provide accurate and relevant financial information and analyses at a country and product level to support management decisions
- Advise the business of potential financial and cash flow risks
- Influence key stakeholders to make favourable decisions and accept new concepts
- Identify and implement process improvement and lead and engage employees towards best practice
- Work with the FD on new business proposals and banking relations
- Experience in a similar role to ‘hit the ground running’ helpful though training and support required from all areas of the business
- Prior experience working with an international environment beneficial but not essential again we will assist you in your personal development in this area where required
- You are a strong collaborator that thrives on leading meetings across multifunctional teams
- Retail or wholesaling Industry experience preferential though again training provided
- Strong operationally and commercially
- Flexibility to travel through SEA from time to time
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance or Business discipline