|Posting||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Our client, a global leader in distribution is seeking a highly experienced Accounts Payable Officer to support their team in Mulgrave.
About the role: The main purpose of the role is to ensure the organisation’s creditors receive timely and accurate payments in accordance with statutory requirements and Company policy.
About you: You will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and proactive accounts payable professional with excellent time management skills and a strong focus on achieving positive, timely outcomes.
- Coordinating purchase order approvals in an efficient, timely manner
- Chasing up receipts
- Reconciling statements
- Data entry
- Maintaining the Accounts Payable email inbox
- Month end reporting
- Processing invoices
- Responding to queries and supporting key stakeholders within the business
- General accounts administration tasks to support the team
Key skills and attributes required for the role:
- Relevant end to end accounts payable experience
- Solid attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Parking on site
- Join a dedicated, friendly, and hardworking team
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today! For any queries, please contact Kayla Densley [email protected]
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.