|Job Employer||Oonah Health & Community Services Aboriginal Corporation|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Oonah Health & Community Services Aboriginal Corporation (Oonah) was established in 2009 as Healesville Indigenous Community Services Association Inc, in response to a long-term unmet need for a clearly identified Aboriginal Belonging/Gathering Place in the outer eastern Indigenous Community. Since its inception Oonah has established itself as a significant source of support for local community. Oonah is committed to providing a mix of direct and partnership-based service delivery, particularly for services that are more appropriately delivered from an Aboriginal controlled organisation and space
Working closely with the Executive Manager Corporate Services, the Finance Assistant provides support in the areas of accounts payable and accounts receivable and end of month reporting.
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to deal with a diverse, and often competing, range of expectations.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with external parties and within the organisation.
- Capacity for innovation to ensure the most efficient ways of working in a growing organisation. A knowledge of digital tools is key to delivering this outcome.
- Ability to problem solve to ensure best outcome for the organisation.
- Demonstrated commitment to the care and support of Aboriginal Community.
What we can offer you!!
Professional support and training
Attractive salary packaging to increase your take home pay
Opportunity to work and build connection with the Aboriginal Community and culture
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply
For a copy of the position description or to appy – please email [email protected]
Applications close Friday 29th July at 5pm