|Location||Financial Managers & Controllers|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
With a clear strategy for growth, ResourceCo is an Australian based, globally focused environmental solutions group with state of the art processing facilities able to manufacture a large range of quality, recycled products from various material streams. The culture of the organisation is all about collaboration, innovation and teamwork. Embarking on the next phase of growth, we are now seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated Finance Manager to lead the commercial and financial aspects of the Recycling & Waste division.
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer and working closely with the CEO Recycling & Waste, you will be responsible for the financial leadership and management of all aspects of the Recycling & Waste division of ResourceCo. The role requires a self-driven individual who is comfortable working at fast pace in a high performance team that is focused on growth and outcome delivery. You will be responsible for financial management of the division, with a key focus on driving and supporting growth and improvement projects across all functional areas. Your people and communication skills will see you developing strong and productive relationships with all stakeholders both internally and externally to increase the profile of the division and drive the team to maximise the return on investment from the assets.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide commercial / financial leadership for the Recycling & Waste division
- Assist with the development and execution of the division’s strategic and tactical improvement plans
- Coordinate budget and reporting cycle activity for the division, working closely with the Group Finance team
- Support the operational and sales team with investment analysis, business case preparation and delivery of key improvement projects
- Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- Providing operational KPI analysis and modelling to identify operational improvement initiatives to deliver cost and revenue opportunities
- Evolve and enhance business reporting to best align with operational and strategic value drivers
The Successful Candidate
Ideally you will be CA/CPA accredited with excellent presentation, strong interpersonal and engagement abilities, along with significant experience in leading finance and/or commercial operations gained within a fast-paced processing and/or manufacturing facility. Experience within resource recovery or quarrying type processes will be advantageous along with a track record in plant improvement and an understanding of Lean Management, ISO 9001 or similar process management principles is desirable.