|Job Employer||National Workforce|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$65000 – $70000 p.a. + Plus Superannuation|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
- Global provider in supply chain solutions with over 400k customers
- Project management reporting directly to the General Manager
- Support the business with administration and ad hoc duties
- Career Progression
- Report directly to the General Manager
- Permanent, Full-time
Support the General Manager with administration and ensure the smooth operation of reception, supply of goods and services, preparation for events, travel arrangements and other ad hoc duties.
Work for a global provider with over 130 years operating in supply chain solutions. This role is based in Alexandria, 2015, but may be required to occasionally attend sites in Horsley Park, Eastern Creek and Pemulwuy to oversee the purchasing of supplies and equipment, and arrange repairs and maintenance.
You should have
- Strong background in administration and a high level of communication, organizational and problem-solving skills to manage projects
- High professional standards, personal drive, and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent computer literacy especially in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Australian Driver’s license and the ability to travel between sites if/when required
Apply now by using the link and we will be in contact. We endeavor to contact all shortlisted candidates within 1-2 business days.