|Job Employer||Maintech Group Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Maintech Group operate two lines of Business from the same premises in Narangba, QLD Engineering and Maintenance Services complimented by QLD Blasting and Coatings.
Maintech Group prides itself with looking after its staff and rewarding employees with competitive wages and salary packages, along with a commitment to promoting within rather than bringing in upper-level staff. This gives employees a chance to work their way to the top no matter who they are. If you are willing to put in the effort, the opportunities are endless.
We pride ourselves in providing high quality tradesmen to our clients by providing upskilling with inhouse and external training of staff, along with continual support from the team and Management.
Maintech Group is seeking a part-time (Monday – Friday) Administration Assistant (hours by negotiation).
We are seeking a reliable, hardworking, experienced Administration Assistant to provide efficient day-to-day administration support.
- Assist with the day-to-day duties of accounts payable/accounts receivable, general receptionist duties – answering and directing phone calls, ordering stationary and consumables for site etc
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are met
- Establish and manage relations with customers & suppliers
- Process daily time-sheets
- Prepare and process weekly pays
- Monitor and report on staff compliances
- Setting staff up with site access and assisting with inductions
- Data entry with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Preparation of reports for the Administration Manager & Directors
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- Administration experience and good time management skills
- High attention to detail together with a high level of initiative
- You will be a strong communicator and able to work at pace with changing priorities
- You will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and have the ability to learn new systems with ease
- Able to communicate effectively both written and orally
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously and be self-driven
- Higher skill level applicants are encouraged to apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the team, please apply.