|Job Employer||Freo Group|
|Location||Rockingham & Kwinana|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Freo Group Pty Ltd is looking for a Billing Administrator to fill a Full-Time position. The role is based in Hope Valley at our corporate head office.
This dynamic role will be team oriented and an important part to the success of the billing division.
Duties associated with the role include:
- Costing and invoicing,
- Process client purchase orders,
- Manage timesheet/docket books & register,
- Enter dockets into scheduler program, check completeness of job cards,
- Assist with any account queries and credit note requests,
- Enter and upload data into third party invoice payment system (e.g. Ariba);
- Other duties as directed by the Accountant – Senior Revenue and Financial Controller.
Experience and Skills Required to Succeed in the role:
- Sound communication skills,
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills,
- High attention to detail,
- Ability to prioritise workload,
- Significant exposure to administration and accounts,
- Cert IV in Business, Bookkeeping or similar (Desirable)
What we can offer you:
In return for your skills and expertise you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package reflective of your qualifications and experience, an attractive working environment, free on-site parking and an easy commute to work, i.e., Hope Valley/ South of Perth based location.
Please send through your Cover Letter and Resume using the links.
Applications from Agencies will not be accepted at this time
No Agency Enquiries