|Posting||PEACE, LOVE & VEGETABLES PAYROLL AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER|
|Job Employer||peace love and vegetables|
|Salary||$30 – $34.99 per hour|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
PEACE, LOVE & VEGETABLES PAYROLL AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced accounts receivable/payable and payroll officer.
Peace Love and Vegetables is passionate about organic foods, health and nutrition.
We are a family owned business operating in the Byron Bay Shire for ten years. Our culture is dynamic and inspiring and we’d love someone that shares a common goal of wholesome, organic food with sustainable practices. Our offices are located in the heart of the Byron Bay Arts & Industrial Estate.
Benefits & Culture
- We are a diverse, flexible and inclusive workplace that truly values teamwork, humility and diversity
- We are a small and committed team driven by problem solving both independently and as a collective.
- Benefit from working in a unique workspace devoid of a corporate culture.
We are excited to welcome an Accounts and Payroll Officer to join our small family business. This opportunity will see you work with a team of committed souls providing exceptional manufacturing and distribution, whilst you maintain our great relationships with suppliers and customers and maintain accurate and maintained accounts payable/receivable.
The role will start on a part time or contractor basis of 2 to 3 days a week including Mondays.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Fortnightly payroll processing for 20 staff
* Quarterly superannuation processing
* Accounts payable and receivable
* Daily banking and bank reconciliation
- * ad-hoc administrationduties
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Minimum of 5 years experience with payroll processing in a wages/manufacturing environment
- Experience in payroll administration including worker’s compensation claims, super, awards etc.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Xero, Google Drive and Microsoft applications such as Word/Google Docs and Excel/Google Sheets
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing and Distribution industry
- Great organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- A true team player that can also work well independently and can adapt to an ever evolving environment.
Please consider the following questions when submitting your cover letter.
- What is your relationship to health foods and organics?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- What’s your preferred work type?
- Why does part time work suit you?
This role is only open to Australian residents or those holding a relevant Visa giving rights to live and work in Australia.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] addressed to the General Manager, Byron Scott. Thanks.