Charterhouseis hiring people as Administration Assistant. The Selected person will be earn at least $30 -$35 p.h NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$30 -$35 p.h|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
- Career progression opportunities | Employee Awards
- CBD Location | Modern, Corporate Offices
- Access to building amenities (including the gym) | Quarterly social events
Are you an enthusiastic, bright, vibrant individual from a reception and customer service background who can bring a can-do attitude along with exceptional communication skills to this high energy, fast paced role?!
Your key responsibilities:
- First point of contact for clients – face to face and over the phone
- Responsible for own client base
- You will be answering incoming calls in a professional & efficient manner
- Managing multiple phone lines at once and take accurate messages
- Meeting and greeting customers with a friendly and helpful disposition
- Coordinate meetings, ensure the boardrooms are kept clean & tidy
- Supporting clients and the management team with administrative tasks
- Ordering and maintaining of stationary, replenishment of kitchen supplies & producing invoices
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service or reception position
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Immaculate presentation – corporate attire
- Excellent attention to detail & the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A friendly, vibrant and approachable disposition.
- Able to work in the CBD
Benefits & culture:
- CBD location – based near public transport
- Offered excellent training and a supportive work environment
- Work with passionate industry leaders
- Have the opportunity for longer term work and many career progression pathways
- Access to building amenities – including gym facilities
- Quarterly social events within APSO ½ yearly wider company events
- Development programs
Please APPLY today or contact [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.