|Job Employer||May Klye and Associates|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$55000 – $60000 = Super|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Accounts Payable/Receivable, Bookkeeping, BAS
$55,000 – $60,000 + Super
Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
What we offer
- Security – Full time position
- Flexibility – Family-friendly flexibility over your working hours.
- Competitive remuneration of between $55,000 – $60,000 per annum plus super, commensurate with experience.
- Supportive environment – work within a passionate and close-knit team with an open management structure.
- Diversity – You’ll be a highly regarded part of the team, servicing our clients’ bookkeeping needs. The diversity of the bookkeeping clients guarantees that the role will always be interesting and challenging.
- On-site parking.
- General bookkeeping duties including reconciling bank accounts, loan accounts and other general ledger accounts for multiple clients.
- Processing sales and purchase invoices.
- Reconciliation of various supplier statements.
- Processing payroll, superannuation and leave entitlements
- Preparing monthly management accounts and reports
- Preparation of BAS and IAS
- Liaising directly with clients
- Minimum experience 3+ years in an Accounts Clerk or bookkeeping role.
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Xero and MYOB.
- Understanding of reconciliations and BAS returns.
- Experience & understanding of Inventory (Stock Levels, Purchase orders & Sundry suppliers) would be desirable, but not mandatory
- Confidentiality, excellent organisational skills and accuracy.
- Attention to detail an absolute must.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
- Good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly.
- Multitasker, reliable and committed to consistently meet deadlines.
Established for over 13 years, May Klye & Associates is a renowned Accounting and Tax Advisory practice located in Cheltenham and servicing clients across the South Eastern Suburbs.
Our Bookkeeping arm “Bookkeeping Bayside MKA” has been operating for 18 months and continues to grow rapidly, creating this new position.