|Posting||Accounts Receivable Officer (entry level) would suit recent HSC or TAFE student|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Accounts Receivable Officer (entry level) would suit recent HSC or TAFE student
RFI is a global technology solutions company, specialising in wireless coverage and solar power. We have one of the largest, most innovative, and experienced wireless and solar solutions teams with dedicated engineers, product managers, manufacturing, logistics and R&D employees.
We embrace diversity and inclusion and support a culture where individuals of all backgrounds and abilities feel included and confident in bringing their whole selves to work – join a dynamic, fun and supportive workplace. You’ll have access to a modern head office based in Seven Hills with free onsite parking, access to benefits such as an employee wellbeing/assistance program, birthday leave and 2 additional days off each year.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join our busy team based in our Seven Hills office.
The primary function of this role is to perform accounting and clerical duties necessary for and related to the efficient maintenance and processing of Accounts Receivable transactions.
Key duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Process new and increase credit application
- Manage sales order releasing
- Manage collection of debts and negotiation of payment arrangements
- Process daily bank payments including credit card transactions
- Co-ordinate customer refunds and credits
- Attend to customer inquiries
- Monthly reporting
- Other general administrative tasks as required
Your experience and skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all time
- Excellent work ethic
- Shows initiative and willingness to learn
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral & written)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Eager to learn
- Positive attitude
If this sounds like you then please submit your resume now. Thank you in advance for your application, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.