|Job Employer||Frontline Executive Retail Sydney|
|Location||Financial Managers & Controllers|
|Salary||$110000 – $120000 p.a. + + super + benefits|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
This premium national retailer is looking for a Financial Controller who can do the day to day and be a leader with a focus on achieving the business plans and growing the business
1. Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements with proper schedules and reconciliations. Provide a commentary with insights and trends to the Executive Leadership team and the Board of Directors
2. Liaise and work with statutory auditors to have the financial statements audited in Australia and prepare the schedules required for the consolidation of FS at the Group Level overseas.
3. The preparation of the Monthly BAS return, Annual FBT returns and comply with all Statutory documentation as required for the Retail Business
4. Maintenance of the fixed asset register and be responsible for the Cap-ex controls.
5. Work with the Management Accountant to do Budgeting and Forecasting
6. Monthly Management Reporting with qualitative appreciation notes on key business metrics and decision triggers.
7. Partner with business and other functions to advise on enhancing efficiency and productivity
8. Various other ad-hoc projects as required by business
9. Filing Income Tax and other Statutory Returns within stipulated time frames
10. Manage the insurance portfolio and be responsible for implementation of internal controls across all transactions and processes.
11. Responsible for the Accounts Payable, ERP systems , IT functions of the business
12. Provide workings , schedules, and FS for the consolidation of financials for the parent company ( April to March accounts)
13. Work with all functions and lead the working capital management of the business including FX management and treasury operations.
1. CA/CPA qualified with minimum 10 years post qualification experience
2. Strong customer focus due to interaction with business
3. Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel skills
4. Previous experience working within a retail environment will be highly regarded
5. Strong IT and systems skills having work experience in an ERP system.
6. Hands-on operator, Passionate, Effective communicator, with high attention to detail, problem solver, results oriented, pro-active, and highly motivated
7. A leader who can work cohesively with the teams with a focus on achieving the business plans & growing the business on a sustained basis
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Executive Retail website for a complete listing
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!