|Posting||Experienced Business Services Accountant|
|Location||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Bonsella is a dynamic accounting firm proud to have a close working relationship with our clients.
While we revel in providing compliance services, we pride ourselves on providing proactive advice, value-adding opportunities and establishing trusted relationships with our clients.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a highly experienced Business Services Accountant with outstanding communication skills and excellent attention to detail to join us.
Why join us?
- Team environment – work as part of a fun, professional team within a busy and challenging environment
- Ongoing development – we offer great opportunities for ongoing professional development and career advancement
- Business culture – our difference goes far beyond numbers and our fantastic work culture offers flexibility and a great working environment
- Great office – work from our office on the Kingston Foreshore, providing a professional, modern workspace in a fantastic location
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience in business services
- Demonstrated experience with MYOB and/or XERO
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Confidence to work autonomously
- Prepare financial statements (including balance sheets, profit and loss, income tax returns and BAS)
- Deliver specialised and detailed tax and financial advice to clients
- Answer taxation or financial queries as required
- Assist with tax advice and planning for clients (including the establishment of business structures and systems)
How to apply
If you have the skills, experience and passion to be a successful addition to our team, we would love to hear from you.
To register your interest in this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please click the ‘APPLY’ button and attach your CV with a detailed cover letter, outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for us!