|Posting||Timetabling and Examinations Officer|
|Job Employer||Charles Darwin University|
|Salary||$67931 to $78478 pa + 17% super + 6 wee000s leave|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Full time, fixed term appointment until January 2023
Professional level 5 Salary $67,931 to $78,478 pa
Plus 17% superannuation and 6 weeks annual leave
Utilise your strong administration and customer service skills to support timetabling and examinations services at CDU
About the Position
As a Timetabling and Examinations Officer you will provide administrative support in the day to day operations of a range of timetabling and examinations services for the University. Your duties will include scheduling class timetabling activities for University teaching spaces, liaising with Facilities Management regarding space management, booking venues interstate and overseas to ensure external students exam requirements are accommodated and providing support in grade related processes.
To be successful, you will possess:
- Completion of a Degree, or completion of a Diploma qualification and at least two (2) years’ subsequent relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex processes or regulations and to provide clear information to customers
- Experience working in a team of administrative or customer service staff (in the vocational or higher education sector preferred), including collaborating to achieve shared goals
- An outstanding commitment to customer-service for internal and external customers, delivering exceptional customer outcomes alongside administrative excellence
To view the responsibilities of the role please click on the: Position Profile
Appointment to this role will be at Professional level 5. The base salary will be in the range $67,931 to $78,478 per annum. The total remuneration package will be in the range of $79,479 to $91,819 per annum including 17% superannuation.
What’s in it for you?
- An employer who values your contribution to build a bigger, better and stronger university
- Work with a University committed to changing people’s lives for the better through training, education and research
- An enviable lifestyle within the unique and spectacular Northern Territory
- Opportunities for professional development, paid study and career progression
- 17% superannuation
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- 20 weeks of paid parental leave, in addition to government payments (eligibility criteria apply)
- Recognition of prior service with another Australian University / NT Government for Long Service Leave
- Free on-campus parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Packaging opportunities
How to Apply
All applications must be received online via the ‘apply’ button and should include your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role and relevant skills and experience.
Diversity and Inclusion
At CDU we actively celebrate our diversity. We innovate, embrace new ideas, and act with courage and kindness. We’re about what we can give to the world rather than what we take, and we believe in the transformative power of education. We work hard to make sure every member of our university community feels that they truly belong. Understanding that it is through our focus on our people and leveraging our differences that will make CDU the most connected university in Australia, we are striving to ensure that our culture and our community is inclusive of all our staff, students and visitors. We are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone feels respected, safe, encouraged to speak up and supported in achieving their professional goals. Applications from First Nations people, women at all levels, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disability, neurotypical and neurodiverse people, LGBTIQ+ people, people with family and caring responsibilities and people at all stages of their careers are welcomed.
You make CDU. And we want you to be exactly who you are.
Applications Close: Thursday 28 July 2022