|Posting||Property Accountant, Occupier Services|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper – ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon – Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn – “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
Our Occupier Services team is seeking a proactive and adaptable Property Accountant to join the team and work alongside market leading property professionals. This role is an integral part of an Occupier Services account, providing accounting support and lease administration to a premium client.
- Prepare month end financials and reporting for properties, ensuring timely delivery of reports to the client.
- Trust accounting function as required, including accruals, prepayments and analysing variances.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and reconciling financial data to ensure accurate and timely reporting to clients.
- Prepare IFRS reporting including investigating and resolving issues
- Reconcile trust bank accounts.
- Manage AP and AR functions as required to ensure processing is accurate and assist with queries.
- Assist and work on outgoings reconciliations and annual budgets alongside the lease administration team.
- Ensure lease management database is accurate and up to date with current lease data.
- Assist and prepare critical date and other lease management reports from leasing database.
- Handle queries from the client and landlords/suppliers as required.
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- University Degree Qualified and either 1 – 2 years CA or CPA qualification.
- Knowledge of MRI and ProLease software preferable.
- Experience working in a corporate real estate environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, ability to converse with all levels of staff from senior level management to technical staff.
- Work with multiple stakeholders.
- It is essential to be highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
Please apply with your CV or call Jackie Batterham – Recruitment Executive on 02 9257 0285 for more information.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.