|Posting||Finance Manager – Hospitality|
|Job Employer||The Halikos Group|
|Location||Financial Managers & Controllers|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
Established in Darwin in 1987, the Halikos Group’s aim is to recruit and retain the best possible talent who can work towards achieving our corporate and client goals. Our Group is vast, employing people across construction, development, roofing, hospitality, property management, manufacturing, and distribution.
To add to our success, we are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager for our Hospitality businesses.
Purpose of Role
- Overall management of the Halikos Hospitality Finance Division including accounts payable/receivable, preparation and distribution of monthly P&L reports, budgeting, cash forecasting, and financial analysis
- Work closely with the General Managers of four hotels, two pubs, and two bottle shops to support the operations, record-keeping and accounting for the hospitality venues
- Reporting to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer), contributing to the goals of the wider Halikos Finance team, and leading a small team of Finance Officers
Required Skills and Experience
- Finance or accounting degree qualified and/or CPA qualified with a minimum five year’s relevant experience, preferably within the hospitality sector
- Experience leading a team of accountants to achieve business goals and strategic outcomes
- With the ability to lead through a hands-on approach, the successful candidate will possess a working knowledge of accounting disciplines such as management reporting, financial accounting, compliance reporting and budget preparation as well as systems development and improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication both verbal and written
- Time management skills and the ability to work autonomously, use initiative and possess a positive attitude towards teamwork
- Strong computer literacy is essential, particularly Microsoft Office – Excel and Word. Experience of Jobpac, Humanforce, and/or RMS is desirable
We want to hear from ambitious people who are focused on service delivery, have a strong work ethic, and have a good understanding of all facets of accommodation, hotel and bottle shop businesses.
The Halikos Group offers long term career opportunities and rewards loyalty and dedication. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply with resume and covering letter through SEEK. Or if you would like to discuss the position or receive a copy of the PD, please contact the CFO via [email protected]
Halikos Group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we value equality and diversity.