|Job Employer||Sarah Group|
|Location||Audit – Internal|
|Job Sector||Audit – Internal|
Sarah Group is South Australia’s leading building and construction organisation for over 60 years. It is the parent entity to Sarah Constructions, the Longridge Group and Hindmarsh Plumbing employing over 400 people.
Our people are at the heart of our brand and our challenge is to ensure we are as professional, respectful and ambitious on the inside as we are on the outside. We don’t see problems; we see solutions and we believe that collaboration drives excellence. If our values align with yours and you too share a passion for people and solutions, we want you in our team.
We have a newly created full time opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join our team at SARAH Group. The Internal Auditor will report to the Risk Manager and is primarily responsible for the preparation, planning, conducting, and reporting for a range of internal audit review assignments.
With the support of the Risk Manager, this position will also add value to the continuous improvement of the SARAH Group processes, procedures and programs by evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency with which resources are employed and provide recommendations for improvement.
The Right Candidate
The successful applicant will be reliable and adaptable with strong problem solving and communication skills. You will have a strong understanding of business processes, risk and controls as well as excellent stakeholder management. You will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience within an assurance/internal audit function
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Business or similar)
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products
- Professional qualification (CA, CPA, or CIA or working towards)
- Experience in Construction industry (desirable)
What we can offer
We offer you not just a job, but a rewarding career. You will have the opportunity to become part of a high-performing team culture that thrives on continuous improvement and service delivery. Not only will you enjoy a great working environment within a purpose-built modern office located just five minutes from the CBD, you will also enjoy:
- Salary continuance insurance
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Generous leave entitlements including 4 days of work/life balance leave, birthday leave and 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Great social events and casual Fridays
- Access to a comprehensive health & wellbeing program including full health assessments, discounted gym membership with our corporate partner, discounted health insurance, annual flu vaccinations & access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply
All applications are managed through our employment website; just follow the ‘Apply for this job’ link below to submit
Applications will remain open until the position is filled.
At Sarah Group we are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for our positions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer