|Posting||Graduate / Intermediate Accountant|
|Job Employer||BRI Ferrier|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Insolvency & Corporate Recovery|
About BRI Ferrier
BRI Ferrier is one of the country’s most progressive reconstruction, business advisory and forensic services firms. We provide practical, innovative services that help financially distressed businesses to recover or at least minimise the negative impacts of insolvency. As a national firm with affiliations in New Zealand, we offer a wealth of experience to help you learn and develop your career.
About the role
Our Sydney reconstruction and insolvency team is recruiting for driven and career-focused individuals looking to break into the accounting field. This role is best suited to a proactive individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
The focus of your role will be:
- Supporting the team with a range of corporate insolvency appointments
- Assisting in the running of files under supervision
- Statutory reporting
- Realising assets
- Conducting Investigations
- Liaising with creditors, directors and all stakeholders involved in various administrations
- Working as part of a team on a variety of cases
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Graduate (or near completion) with a major in accounting
- Looking to commence the CA or CPA programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Can do attitude
- Team player
You will be mentored by experienced and supportive professionals, encouraging you to develop technically and professionally as you advance your career. We support continued study of the CA or CPA programs.
To be eligible to apply for this permanent full-time position you must be either a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
How to apply
When applying through SEEK, please attach your current CV and a cover letter outlining what makes you a perfect fit.