|Posting||Account Manager – Payroll Software|
|Job Employer||Scout Talent|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Attractive remuneration + a range of benefits!|
We are on the lookout for an Account Manager to spearhead the introduction of our latest module, Scout Pay, to our existing and new clients.
Your clients will be HR and Payroll team members in growing organisations of all sizes and industries, located anywhere in Australia and sometimes overseas.
Based in our riverside head office in Milton, Brisbane, you’ll build and maintain strong client relationships, with the primary purpose of your role being to grow revenue through subscriptions to Scout Pay.
In addition, you will manage implementations and training for Scout Pay for clients.
You will love this role if you..
- Have a background in Sales / Account Management;
- Have experience or a strong understanding of payroll and related efficiencies;
- Have experience using payroll technology;
- Are strong with your stakeholder management skills. You enjoy understanding your clients and looking for ways to bring value to them;
- Have great communication skills, a genuine passion for engaging with others, and a motivation to achieve the best results for your clients; and
- Are able to be proactive and demonstrate initiative, and own the sales process of Scout Pay moving forward.
The remuneration package for this role is made up of a base salary and performance based incentives, commensurate with skills and experience.
In addition, you will have access to a range of other amazing benefits, such as:
- Regular rewards and social events – including quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas trip for high achievers!
- Option to work flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, including 1 day a week WFH
- A culture of learning and development, with dedicated in-house internal L&D team members and a commitment from leadership to enable and empower professional development opportunities for all team members
- A commitment to supporting each other’s health and wellbeing, with initiatives such as Step Forward, Tour de Office, access to an employee assistance program, and team members who have completed their Mental Health First Aid
- An exciting career in one of the world’s fastest-growing industries, software and services in the HR tech space
- The chance to join a well-established global organisation and get in at the early stages of next phase of growth
About Scout Talent Group
Our purpose is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities. Our company values are part of our DNA and guide our decision making.
The SaaS solutions we offer companies across Australia, Canada and the US enable HR or People & Culture teams to attract, nurture and hire great talent.
We’re a fast growing recruitment technology company, on a path to IPO, and we’re only just getting started!