|Posting||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Job Employer||Rocky Bay Limited|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability across Western Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time Accounts Receivable Officer to join our team.
What you need to do
In this role you will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager and be responsible for:
- Invoice processing and management;
- Customer and database management;
- Debt collection;
- Receipting and bank reconciliation; and
- Debtor reporting.
What we offer you
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including Employee Assistance Program, HBF Health discounts, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- A close-knit fun, and energetic environment
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- $1000 refer a friend program
- Purchase Annual Leave Program
- The support of a strong corporate team.
- Free on-site parking
What you’ll need to have
Successful candidates will need to meet our mandatory compliance and vaccination requirements which will be explained if your application is progressed.
If this still sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then don’t delay and click “Apply” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills, and qualifications for the role.
Rocky Bay reserves the right to commence the shortlisting process immediately. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are.
We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country. Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present, and emerging.