|Job Employer||Savills Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
At Savills Australia you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 150 years.
An opportunity exists for a self-motivated, results orientated Trust Accountant to join our National Finance team in Sydney. This role is a 6-month Parental Leave Cover position, with potential to extend or move within the business at the completion of the contract.
Working within the National Finance team, this role will allow you to network across the business and showcase your attention to detail. This is an ideal opportunity to work for a prestigious global organisation and be part of a friendly and supportive team.
Savills operate out of over 600 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects, and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it. We also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Daily receipting and issuing of trust receipts to clients
- Daily trust releases / processing invoices
- Accurate recording of all transactions including ledger journals
- Correspondence with clients and internal stakeholders to obtain required information and confirm bank details
- Bank reconciliations and end of month and year end roll overs
- Correspondence with external auditors for sign-off of monthly and annual audit requirements
- Maintaining records to adhere to legislative requirements and follow company procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Trust Accountant
- Detailed understanding of trust legislation across Australia and New Zealand
- MRI / Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Preference for candidates who are immediately available or have short notice periods
If property is your passion, Savills is all about the people behind the property. Sound like you? savills.com.au/careers