|Job Employer||Helloworld Travel Limited|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
A Workplace That Supports You
Helloworld Travel Limited is an Australian success story. The company was formed in 2016 after a successful merger with the Australian Outback Tour Group (AOT).
Today the company employs more than 650 people across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, India, and Greece. Through this talented group of people, the company supports a network of 2,400 travel agencies.
Working at Helloworld Travel is dynamic, fast-paced and rewarding. Whether you work in retail, wholesale, shared services, tour operations, logistics, our DMC brands or air tickets consolidation, you will be supporting a business that operates 24/7 to make our customer’s travel journeys memorable.
About the Role
Based in South Melbourne and reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, this role is a great opportunity for a Commercial Reporting Analyst to work in an ASX-listed company. We are on the lookout for someone who wants to progress in their career with a global company.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level business support, in administration and business analytics for Commercial contract updates;
- Manage reporting of key information from all contracted suppliers that are received on a timely basis;
- Participate in the monthly management meetings for the presentation of results;
- Support the sales team with modelling and analysis to support the re-signing process as well as ad hoc queries;
- Assist the Commercial Finance Manager with the development and management of brand segment reporting;
- Develop and maintain a weekly/monthly financial forecast/budget modelling;
- Reconcile Monthly Debtors Schedules;
- Ensure all Agents have been included and reported for revenue and payments;
- Ad-hoc projects as required, representing HLO
Qualifications & Skills:
- A qualified accountant, CPA or working towards
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail skills, and ability to interpret and highlight key business drivers to management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with senior management and the sales team
- Clear and concise presentations style
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Ability to meet Corporate and Divisional/Departmental Service Standards
- Ability to comply with Workplace Health and Safety Responsibilities Standard
Expectations of the Role:
- Ensure all tasks and responsibilities comply and conform with relevant regulatory and quality requirements
- The ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations.
- You have an innate curiosity and a love of learning
- You are driven to do something which makes a difference
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- And finally, you love all things travel
Helloworld Travel Employee Benefits
Our head office in Melbourne boasts a fully equipped gym and all our sites across Australia have staff kitchens with coffee machines, a selection of cereals, biscuits, lunch items etc.
What do we offer Helloworld Travel employees?
- Staff discounts on travel
- Potential opportunities for discounted family travel
- Regular Staff and industry Events
Covid Vaccination Status
Some the departments work hybrid whilst other positions are office-based therefore as an employee, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked to provide evidence of this as part of the recruitment process.
Helloworld Travel Limited is an equal opportunity employer that encourages diversity in its staff. Having employees from diverse backgrounds brings a wealth of perspective and experience to our team. Hence, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply even if they don’t tick all the requirements.
Applications will only be considered for people who have the right to work in Australia without restrictions or sponsorship.
As part of your application please include a cover letter and CV to help us to get to know you. Applications close: 22nd April 2022