|Posting||Accounts Payable Officer – Vetpartners – Sydney & Brisbane locations!|
|Salary||$60000 – $64999|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
- VetPartners is a leading consolidator & operator of Veterinarian Clinics in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. VetPartners operate an independent “Join Us Grow You” model providing clinics with a high level of autonomy at site level.
- VetPartners has grown significantly since entering the local market in 2016 with a number of high-quality privately-owned practices joining the group, including the acquisition & merger of its ASX listed competitor NVC. VetPartners now owns c. 250 veterinary businesses and expects to continue this growth trajectory.
- VetPartners is seeking to build an exceptional support team with a shared vision of quality Veterinarian care and the support and development of our people.
Join VetPartners support team and provide shared services support to the VetPartners network.
This role is suited to an enthusiastic, diligent and committed professional who will provide end-to-end Accounts Payable support across the VetPartners Group. With exceptional customer service skills, this role will perform full function Accounts Payable responsibilities and have the opportunity to implement process improvement initiatives with the team. The ideal candidate will flourish in working in a high-volume environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is important.
This is a fast-paced AP department, processing a high volume of invoices, expenses and stakeholder queries.Role Duty and Responsibilities
Reporting into the Account Payable manager, the role responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
– Creating new vendors and maintaining existing vendor master data.
– Reviewing, coding and processing invoices and employee expenses using SAP Concur
– Review credit cards reconciliations within SAP Concur;
– Prepare payment run proposals and perform a highly accurate self-review;
– Manage a number of shared Accounts Payable mailboxes (this includes a timely response to key stakeholders on their queries);
– Reviewing mapping exceptions within SAP Concur and assigning invoices to correct departments/clinics for approval;
– Monthly supplier reconciliations for key vendors, including but not limited to our wholesaler vendors.
– Supporting the Financial Control team during month end, including processing Accounts Payable entries to support bank reconciliation process.
– Ad Hoc project work as and when required.
This role will really suit a candidate that has passion and drive, with a willingness to learn and develop as the company is constantly growing and evolving.Skills, Attributes and Experience
- Diploma or degree in Accounting or related disciplines.
- Demonstrated intermediate to expert Excel skills.
- Demonstrated Accounts payable experience;
- Demonstrated strong teamwork and collaboration skills, communication skills (Written & verbal) and problem solving skills;
- Be resilient and adaptable;
- Have exceptional attention to detail;
- Be able to manage competing priorities and deadlines;
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
Demonstrated high level computer skills and competency in the use of Microsoft Office package, particularly MS-excel.
- Experience in fast paced high volume accounts payable;
- Experience using Pronto, Navision and/or SAP/Concur
- A passion for customer service.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter or reach out to [email protected] for more information