|Job Employer||Prism Group|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$40000 – $59999|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Prism Group is one of the fastest growing sales and marketing companies in Australia. Working within the renewable energy sector, Prism Group provides an exciting environment for people to further their careers, all the while reducing Australia’s carbon footprint.
Our logo, a Prism, is more commonly known as a transparent optical element with flat, polished surfaces that refracts light, within the company it stands for the following:
With our Head Office here on the edge of the Melbourne CBD, we facilitate sales for a select group of clients in the Solar sector and under the Victorian Energy Upgrades program. We have recently opened our own Solar Retailer and now need someone who is good with the books, understands the sales process and a gun on Excel.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Daily bank reconciliations on Xero
- Activities relating to Employee payroll
- Maintaining accurate key accounting data relating to client and customer invoicing and expenditure including payroll, bills, invoices, superannuation etc.
- Setup of new employees, customers & sub-contractors in Xero, whilst assisting in the onboarding of new staff
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, IAS, Workcover, Payroll Tax requirements
- Sales Reporting and Administration and updating of CRM
- Liaising with clients and various stakeholders to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Working closely with the Company Directors to assist with weekly financial reporting
You MUST have:
- An accounting diploma, degree and or equivalent practical experience in a book keeping role with a solid work history in similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Xero accounting software
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel
- Superior time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- An ability to collaborate and support with various departments
- Excellent communication skills with a positive professional approach & demeanour
- High level of accuracy, meticulous attention to detail & data entry skills
- Ability to adapt to change & constant growth
What We Can Offer You:
- Salary Circa: $40,000 – $60,000 dep. upon experience
- Excellent culture. Prism Group have created an environment where you have fun while you work, we also believe in core values and embrace transparency with our team.
- Weekly team lunches/drinks, birthday celebrations
- Ability to work autonomously, be yourself and grow within the Company.
The office is based in Carlton near public transport.
If you have what we are looking for please click “APPLY” and submit a cover letter with your CV for consideration. Contact will only be made to successful applicants for an interview.
Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.