|Posting||Office Services Associate|
|Job Employer||Williams Lea Australia Pty Ltd.|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Williams Lea is a leading global provider of skilled support services to financial, legal, and professional services firms. As such, we pride ourselves on our outstanding reputation for delivering excellence.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Office Services Associate to join our friendly and supportive team. This role is providing office support to our client and we are searching for a hardworking team player with excellent customer service skills.
Some of the key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing Incoming and Outgoing Records; both virtual and paper-based
- Mail sorting, collection. and distribution
- Booking, receiving, & distribution of courier items
- General office administration and other ad hoc duties
- Managing stationery requirements
- Assisting Team Leader in collating incoming/outgoing mail and courier data
- Basic hospitality skills to include but not limited to food and drink service, stocktake, basic equipment cleaning
- Reception and phone duties
- Maintaining the highest security standards
- Complying with firm’s health and safety requirements
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills (both written and oral)
- Professional presentation to work in a corporate environment
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, team skills and reliability
- Excellent time management, administrative, and organisational skills
- A desire to provide exceptional service to internal and external customers
Key Qualifications & Previous Experience:
- Experience in a similar workplace or the hospitality industry is highly regarded
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, TRIM
If this sounds like the type of challenge you’ve been waiting for, please send your resume and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to the role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.