|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$110000 to $120000 per annum plus Superannuation|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
We are currently working with one of Australia’s largest and most reputable resources organisations who are a continually growing market leader. They have been dominating their industry for over 20 years, through providing a high-quality service for their beloved customers. This organisation are known for utilising best practice processes and innovations to support continuous improvement, quality of service and success as they continue to experience growth within the industry.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Financial Analyst to join their high performing team in Brisbane.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Financial Analyst will help drive a value-add FP&A function capable of providing valuable business insights contributing to project analysis, strategic analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting requirements of the company. This role requires the individual to monitor, analyse and evaluate trends and financial implications of alternative business strategies, using internal and external data sources with other duties including but not being limited to:
- Supporting the end-to-end financial budgeting, rolling forecast and strategic long-term planning
- Financial and operational forecasting, analysis and scenario modelling
- Sourcing data and undertaking analysis for business improvement opportunities
- Assisting with budgets and annual forecasting
- Creating and maintaining appropriate tools and materials for commercial analysis
- Preparation and distribution of relevant business performance information to relevant stakeholders by the required deadlines
- Sourcing and managing data collection
- Ensuring complex information is presented in an uncomplicated, simple way
- Developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
- Providing insights and opportunities for business improvements and potential cost savings
- Conceptualising, developing and presenting information to various stakeholders
- Addressing queries and modelling based on previous experiences
- Influencing stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to test assumptions, prove theories and provide opportunities
As the successful Financial Analyst, you will work strategically and play a pivotal role in the business. You will have strong analytical, budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling and reporting skills. You will also demonstrate: –
- Experience using technology to extract/manipulate data and develop financial/reporting solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with complex modelling
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, predominantly Excel
- Previous experience presenting information from various sources to different audiences
- Work Independently, being self-motivated with an entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to proactively work with minimal direction
- Be a quick learner and innovative problem solver
- Be an Excellent team player yet comfortable working independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames
- To demonstrate ambition and have the desire to succeed
- To communicate comfortably and confidently
Skills & Experience
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in finance
- CA/CPA Qualified
- CFA Qualified, or the desire to pursue
- Previous experience with SAP (desired but not required)
- Relevant Finance experience including some experience in an analytical role
- Advanced MS Office skills, with a high degree of capability in MS Excel.
What’s on offer?
- Career growth opportunity in large national organisation
- Fast growing and highly sustainable industry sector
- Large, national company with your chance to collaborate with Senior and Executive leadership
- Excellent culture and working environment
- Beautiful, modern offices
Please submit your CV by clicking on the “Apply Now” button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-gullo-048523194/ [link removed]
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856