|Job Employer||u&u. Recruitment Partners|
|Location||Southern Suburbs & Logan|
|Salary||$110 000 – $115 000 p.a.|
|Job Sector||Analysis & Reporting|
This local government department has a fantastic team based culture, excellent working conditions including work from home, flexible work hours and leave loading on annual leave!
Working within a team of six other analysts you will take responsibility for:
- Building, revising and amending complex financial models including feasibilities studies, business case development and long range forecasting around sustainability;
- Influencing strategy development and decision making;
- Development of pricing models;
- Working collaboratively with the ELT and other key stakeholders; and
- Partner with the transformation team with regard to continuous improvement.
You will enjoy building and working with financial models whilst having a sound understanding of underlying accounting principles, concepts and standards. In addition, your advanced analytical skills will be well utilised to provide recommendations to management to enable positive decisions to be made.
This role will suit a degree qualified professional with a CA or CPA (or working towards) with relevant experience building models and with the ability to influence, motivate and achieve objectives. Your experience may come from either the government or commercial sectors in a multi-project related environment where you are accustomed to multitasking and adding value.
With excellent benefits and genuine work/life balance this is an inclusive environment with many opportunities for advancement in the short to medium term.
For more information please call Jane Cullen at u&u on 07 3232 9109, quoting reference number 28557. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.