|Posting||Assistant Management Accountant|
|Job Employer||MW Recruitment|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$60000 – $64999|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
Assistant Management Accountant
$55K + super – $60K + super
Provides a variety of accounting and financial advisory services to professional services firms, primarily law firms and are recognised as specialist advisors within the legal industry.
Pride themselves on making a difference in clients lives by improving the accuracy and flow of business finances.
Training will be provided for any areas where assistance is required until up and running.
NB: While this is a financial services firm this is NOT a tax role
- Assisting the Management accountant
- Reviewing day to day processing of bookkeeping work such as debtors and creditors, bank accounts, expenses and ensuring everything is entered in and correct
- Finalizing month end for clients
- In house month end work ( for the firm itself) including BAS’s
- Ad hoc administrative assistance
- Microsoft Business Central
- QuickBooks and other various bookkeeping software’s
- Internal applications ( will be trained on )
The ideally candidate will
- Have a commercial background and enjoy month end processing
- Be seeking a long term role with a good work life balance
- Have a personable and professional demeanor
- Have around 1 – 2 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Have excellent attention to detail and care about producing quality work
- Wish to be an integral and reliable cog in a well-oiled machine thus insuring a long term career here
- (Previous bookkeeping – month end experience in a legal firm highly regarded )
- (Previous bookkeeping experience “in house” for an accounting firm or legal firm highly regarded )
- Fresh fruit on Mondays and in-office pantry
- Drinks (optional) around 4:00pm on a Friday and you can mingle or take to desk
- Birthdays and work anniversaries celebrated with gift cards
- Fun annual celebrations for EOFY / Mel Cup and Xmas
- Professional and soft skill training
HOW TO APPLY
Most Swift Effective Way – email your CV straight to me: [email protected] quoting ref: 588374 or follow links through seek.
To chat about all our roles and your career goals just call me, Honor on 0422 407 483
or 07 3009 6400 in office hours or follow the links through seek.
AT MW RECRUITMENT – YOUR CAREER IS OUR JOB