|Posting||Group Reporting Analyst|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Great things start here
We’re there for you. We take our responsibility to the community and beyond seriously. Our people, as diverse as the communities we’re part of, inspire and aspire to find new ways to provide exceptional experiences for people across our products and services.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Group Insights & Reporting manager the Group Reporting Analyst will provide group reporting services, including month end, planning, forecasting, and accounting support. This is an exciting time to join a diverse company and talented team. The role will be challenging and rewarding as the position plays a key role and requires the development of highly effective working relationships across the business.
This could be just the right role for you?
With a team philosophy of continuous improvement, we are looking for a Group Reporting Analyst to deliver the effective and efficient delivery of reporting for the Business Insights Team in the CFO Division.
Your primary focus will include:
- Co-ordinate month end group reporting processes, including timetables, journals, eliminations
- Prepare LT & Board group performance reports and co-ordinate the inclusion of other business information metrics such as cash flow, balance sheet, associate dividends, KPIs, etc
- Provide other group reporting, analysis, and insight services to assist with informed decision making
- Lead co-ordination & delivery of the group business plan & forecasting processes
- Provide support and assistance to users of the group reporting models, systems and analysis tools
- Establish and maintain operational processes to ensure the ongoing maintenance of financial data and reporting solutions
- Co-ordinate and prepare a consolidated view of the performance of key enterprise metrics such as product, financial and service
What you’ll need to be successful
- Tertiary qualifications in fields of business, accounting and/or economics
- Studying towards CPA / CA qualifications
- 8 years’ relevant post graduate business experience including accounting or commercial management role
- Group consolidation & reporting experience
- Significant forecasting & budgeting experience
- High level financial analysis, modelling and business reporting skills
- Group consolidation and reporting experience
- Experience in TM1 is desirable
The RACV difference
We champion diversity, work inclusively and believe every new voice brings brilliant new ideas. Ready to reach your full potential? Join our team, where the work is more meaningful and making a difference beyond the work matters.
You can learn more about the RACV at racv.com.au/about-racv/our-people/work-at-racv.
Submit your CV via the link below.
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police checks as a condition of employment. All employees who may attend a worksite or any face-to-face work-related activity will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment.