|Job Employer||Halisoft Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$90000 – $110000|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
This medium sized firm is an innovative group of Chartered Accounting professionals who provide a full range of accounting and financial services to their diverse client base spread throughout Australia. Based in the CBD of Melbourne, this firm boasts an impressive client base and spend a substantial amount of learning and development for their staff. The firm also provides a variety of different career pathways, flexibility, and all-in-all, a terrific working environment, making it an extremely attractive firm to work.
Due to strong growth in the business, a position has become available to join the team as a Senior Accountant.
The firm is seeking an Senior Accountant to join their vibrant team. You will be working with a broad range of industries and be required to complete a variety of different business services tasks.
The role includes:
- Assisting managers/partners in providing tax advice to clients, including attendance to client meetings where required;
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships;
- Preparation of financial reports for companies, partnerships and trusts;
- Examining financial accounts and records and computing taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations;
- Ensuring that clients comply with periodic tax payments (e.g. BAS, IAS, Income Tax, FBT), information reporting, and other compliance obligations;
- Assisting managers/partners in advising clients on the effects of tax on individuals and business activities’ and providing strategies for asset protection and tax minimisation.
Candidate & Remuneration
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, autonomous and have great communication skills as quite often the role is required to be client facing. They will have the adequate qualifications and have previous experience within Business Services/Taxation in a public practice environment.
- Between 3 to 7 years of public practice experience
- CA or CPA qualification or near completion
- Tertiary education
In return, you will be paid a highly competitive remuneration package. There is achievable promotion opportunities and a great list of employee benefits. You will be part of a high-performing, resilient and friendly team. You will be supported by a leadership team committed to your ongoing development and success.
- $80-100k + super
- Great employee benefits