|Job Employer||Mort & Co Lot Feeders|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Due to forecasted growth across the Grassdale Feedlot site, we are looking to expand our meticulous and process driven Administration team based on site at Grassdale Feedlot (situated 25 mins south of Dalby). This permanent full-time role is responsible for providing support to the Administration Supervisor in relation to the daily administration tasks for the feedlot. This includes, but is not limited to, billing, end-of-month reporting, daily data processing/reporting, Weighbridge operation, Accounts receivable/payable, reception and general administrative duties where applicable. Previous experience in administration-based role will be highly regarded.
Mort & Co is a revolutionary agricultural company that supports many state-of-the-art facilities across its network that contribute to the vertical supply food chain for which we have grown from the ground up over 25 years in the agricultural industry. Mort and Co prides itself on its inclusive companywide culture, the highest stringent standards in animal welfare and being a true industry leader in agriculture. Grow with us, be part of our story.
- Livestock documentation, Livestock Reporting and food safety procedures.
- Commodity Batches, Commodity Contracts and Creditors Reporting.
- Weighbridge Operation; Quality Assurance of commodities; sampling and testing of commodities.
- Data entry/processing using specialist feedlot system as well as feed invoicing for entire site.
- Accounts receivable/payable/End of month reporting and processing in AX program
- Drug Receivals on site.
- Visitor/Contractor Management using Who’s on Location program.
- General administration duties where applicable.
- Relevant experience in a similar administration role would be highly advantageous.
- Advanced computer literacy, communication, and organisational skills.
- Advanced record keeping and data processing skills.
- Advanced attention to detail and following processes.
- A positive attitude and embody the Mort & Co values.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation, autonomy, and confidentiality.
- A strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Please note that weekend work is applicable, this will be a 10/4 roster.
Applications close on 27.07.2022 or when position is filled.