|Job Employer||Halisoft Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$80000 – $100000|
|Job Sector||Audit – External|
This top 20 firm is a progressive group of Chartered Accounting professionals who provide a full range of accounting and financial services to their diverse client base. Based in Brisbane CBD, the firm is renowned for providing an unmatched level of service and go to great measures to hire the best accounting experts in the area, making it an extremely attractive place to work.
Due to unprecedented growth, a position has become available to join the team as a Senior Auditor.
The firm is seeking a Senior Auditor to join their vibrant team. You will be working with a broad range of industries and overseeing the audit process from start to finish.
The role includes:
- Plan, prepare and execute external audits from end to end.
- Working a diverse portfolio of entities consisting of Companies, Trusts, SMSF’s.
- Review of financial statements
- Analyse and document of internal controls and control environments.
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues and enhance technical and professional skills within a supportive team environment.
Candidate & Remuneration
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, autonomous and have great communication skills as quite often the role is required to be client facing. They will have the adequate qualifications and ideally have previous experience within Audit in a public practice environment.
- Between 3 to 5 years of external audit experience
- CA or CPA qualification
- Tertiary education
In return, you will be paid a highly competitive base salary and superannuation. There is achievable promotion opportunities and a great list of employee benefits. You will be part of a high-performing, resilient and friendly team. You will be supported by a leadership team committed to your ongoing development and success. You will be trusted by your line manager to work independently.
- Up to 100k inclusive of super
- Great employee benefits