|Job Employer||Uniting NSW & ACT|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||Great base + Super + NFP sal pac000aging benefits!|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful, and compassionate.
About the role:
You will be an integral member of the Revenue and Receivables team within Uniting’s Finance team. We are a well rounded, supportive and highly collaborative team – this will be a great opportunity to learn about Aged Care rules and the Not for Profit sector. Join us!
- You will be responsible for processing revenue related transactions, accruals, and reconciliation activities
- Provide stakeholders with accurate high-quality and compliant financial information
- Carry out duties ensuring compliance with internal policies and appropriately documented, including those relating to governance and risk management
- Process monthly subsidy claims, accruals, and reconciliations as per the Aged Care rules and regulations
- Assist with interim and year end Audit process requirements and reconcile Balance Sheet accounts accurately on a monthly basis
To review a comprehensive overview of the role responsibilities, please click on the link below to access the PD
- Bachelor qualification in a relevant field – preferably CA or CPA qualified
- Possess proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills are essential as well as high-level attention to detail
- Experience working in consumer oriented shared service environments, managing volume and, complex transactions
- Desire to assist in the implementation of process improvement and efficiency opportunities – Make things better!
- Solid experience using Excel, and analytical tools (we use Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI)
At Uniting, we offer an amazing culture, exceptional benefits and we work hard to achieve our main goals always keeping in mind our values and ethics.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
- You will be joining an innovative, agile, supportive team
- Have access to superb Not-for-Profit benefits – an extra $16k tax free+++
- An EVP that is well developed, accessible, and created to assist and support you
- We truly promote from within – career progression actively encouraged
- Ideas and solutions are key and always welcome – we listen!
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt – please send your CV and a cover note detailing WHY this role appeals to you.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Uniting actively contributes to a safe and supportive working environment that is inclusive of all staff through celebrating their nationality, cultural background, LGBTI status, abilities, gender, age, and uniqueness.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which will include a national Police check, working with children check, working with vulnerable people check and reference checks.