|Posting||Accounts Administrator Associate|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
To solve important problems we need to aim for the inclusion of our diverse talent. We empower our people to use their creativity, authenticity and human differences to be the champions of change. We know that when people from diverse backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people and our society. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
Today’s world isn’t simple.The challenges facing business and society are complex. At PwC, we’ve created ‘The New Equation’ as our global strategy to address the breadth and complexity of challenges facing businesses and society. We’re combining everything we offer in new, creative ways. This builds trust, delivers sustained outcomes and helps clients solve their most important problems.
We know those challenges need to be looked at from a new angle. With your human ingenuity, passion and experience combined with the latest technology, these problems become easier to tackle. Together, we are a passionate community of solvers coming together in unexpected ways, creating new solutions for a new day.
We’re in the business of transformation. To transform the future, we’re building a diverse, ambitious team who strive for imaginative ways of solving our clients’ most important challenges. You’ll get to work with the latest technologies, in an environment that empowers you to think differently.
Finance and Firm Operations bring this to life by providing meaningful information and data that enables the business to create value for clients and achieve their goals. The work undertaken here covers a range of areas from managing important client and supplier relationships, to financial reporting and cost control, and advising across an array of financial areas and internal systems.
How and where work gets done is being reimagined. It all adds up to The New Equation.
As an Accounting Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Create and code invoices
- Allocating cash and updating records on accounts receivable
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts
- Operational management including queries and analysis of expense claims
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure timely payment / receipt of invoices
- Ad hoc reporting
- Strong problem-solving skills to investigate issues, propose and evaluate solutions and take action to resolve
- Have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
- Onshore: 5
- Offshore: 20
- iPower (a proprietary practice management system developed in-house, by PwC Australia)
- Infor SunSystems
- Power BI
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
Your New Benefits
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- No dress code, wear what makes you feel comfortable and dress for your day
- Yearly bonuses, because who doesn’t love to be rewarded for great performance!
- Health & fitness perks, like a wellness stipend
- Generous parental leave policy for mums, dads and foster carers
If you’re looking for a team that values your work and solves meaningful problems – then apply now to be considered for the position!
We believe the best work is human-led and tech-powered.. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.