|Job Employer||Parkstone HR|
|Salary||$65000 – $75000 negotiable based on experience|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
Our client brings together a team of committed professionals, incorporating experience, knowledge, practicality, and professionalism in their public accounting & advisory business.
Based in a great location in Melbourne’s inner North West (Moonee Ponds) , They offer their clients a level of integrity and personal service that puts their client’s needs first whilst operating in a highly skilled and highly professional environment, the team has an absolute focus on business excellence.
The team of qualified professionals embrace change and technology, and actively seek out innovative solutions for all their clients.
With this and due to continued expansion, they require an experienced and highly professional Bookkeeper to come and join the team
About the Role
Reporting into the partners of the firm you will be enthralled to foster long term business relationships with your clients, focusing on trust, open and honest communication, responsibility, and commitment to them.
With a listen, explore and solve mentality you will be a highly regarded and respected person by the business and clients and be fully supported in your role both professionally and personally, and be a highly valued team member to all.
You will primarily have an excellent tax and accounting understanding and an advisory methodology around all facets of bookkeeping that provides your clients with an efficient way of handling all their business financial requirements and required deadlines.
- Direct client facing contact and interaction enabling strong trusted relationships
- Recording day to day financial transactions
- Accounts payable and receivable processing
- Maintenance of general ledgers
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- Wage, Single Touch Payroll and general payroll processing
- Superannuation lodgements
- Workcover and other payroll tax lodgements
- Undertake relevant end-of-month processes and reports
- Assist with analytics reporting with other accountants and partners
- Develop KPI’s for clients and their business
Skills and experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of GST and BAS reporting
- Knowledge of ATO tax portal
- Experience with mainly XERO with minimal MYOB and QuickBooks.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Preferable experience in a public accounting business
- Great attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Office suite of products (excel)
- Ability to working within a team environment and autonomously
- Friendly and positive demeanour
What’s on offer
- Attractive salary (65k – 75k) based on experience (is negotiable)
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Birthday day off
- Weekly pay cycle
- Onsite secure parking or all-day parking in quiet street
- Friendly, vibrant, inclusive, supportive working environment
If the above is the right position for you, please hit the apply now button or send your resume to [email protected]
Our client is committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We are committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage all applications from all backgrounds including the culturally diverse