|Posting||Accounts Receivable Administrator|
|Job Employer||Programmed Skilled Workforce|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia’s largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
Our client, a leading mining tech company based in Forrestdale, are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their team ASAP for approximately 12 months with the potential to extend for the right candidate.
Length: 12 months with potential to extend
Hours: 38 hours per week, Monday – Friday (8:00am- 4:00pm)
Hourly Rate: Approx $30ph – $35ph + Super
- Ensure the efficient running of the Accounts Receivable function in accordance with company policy and procedures with the aim of optimising company cash flow and profitability
- Ensure the Collections process is handled efficiently and effectively, in partnership with the operational staff to optimise company cash flow and maintain good customer relationships
- Ensure banking duties (incl. cash transfers and bank reconciliations) are performed accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Ad hoc accounts administration duties
- Resolving queries
The successful candidate will have:
- Have strong processes/ computer systems experience
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build rapport and manage client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Good time management and planning skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
If you are interested in this position and have the experience required, please apply online. Only online applications will be considered. Should you have any queries before applying online please email [email protected]
If you are successful you will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.