|Job Employer||Commodity Inspection Services Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
About the Company and the Role
We’re looking for an experienced bookkeeper or accountant to assist us over the coming 12 months. We’re a well established and growing company in the agri testing, inspection and certification field and we seek someone with 2 years plus experience working with SME commercial bookkeeping to carry out end to end bookkeeping processes.
Working from our office in Sinnamon Park Brisbane, this is an ideal opportunity for a service focussed professional to be part of our dedicated team.
- End to end bookkeeping processes ensuring books are up to date and correct for smooth operation of business
- Operate in conjunction with our external accounts maintaining data for tax compliance
- Email and phone communication related to accounts
- Generate monthly reporting and budgeting
- Assist with customer invoicing
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in bookkeeping or accounting and relevant industry experience will be highly regarded
- Netsuite JCurve accounting software experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Natural tendency towards attention to detail and accuracy in your work
- Strong customer service values
- Ability to seek out and solve problems
- Approachable and personable with effective communication skills and professional etiquette
- Ability to self-manage, set personal goals and support the team
- Adaptable and supportive toward company achieving its broader goals
If you think that you’re well suited to this role, apply to be part of our team.
No phone calls will be taken please use the email below