|Job Employer||Swan Taxis|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
An opportunity for a Collections Officer has become available to join our team.
Swan Taxis est. in 1928, houses the largest taxi fleet in Western Australia and is part of the ComfortDelGro Group
Our parent company ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited, a global transportation company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange and one of the world’s largest land transport companies.
About the role:
As a Collections Officer you will be responsible for minimising defaults, collections of overdue amounts, monitoring payment plan arrangements within your own portfolio.
Your duties will include:
· Inbound and Outbound Collection Calls
· Answering inbound client emails
· Negotiating and Monitoring Payment plans
· Maintaining positive relationships with Internal and External stakeholders
· Analysing clients accounts to negotiate payment of outstanding debts
· Monitor Direct Debit payments & action Dishonours
· Ability to achieve Weekly/Monthly Collection Targets
· Preparing weekly debtor reports for Financial Controller
Key responsibilities in the role include:
· 1- 2 years collections experience (Preferred but not essential).
· Exceptional Customer Service and Dispute Resolution skills in inbound and outbound call management.
· Adhere to Privacy Act, ACCC and Legislative requirements.
· The drive to meet and exceed Weekly/Monthly collection targets.
· Ability to negotiate and persuade/influence.
· Empathy and resilience.
· Ability to multitask without losing focus on the desired outcomes.
· A desire to achieve.
What’s in it for you?
· Flexible working conditions and support for work-life balance.
· Development opportunities and supportive team
· A competitive salary plus super
Swan Taxis is an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to creating and supporting an agile workforce, and we will work you to ensure you have the flexibility you need to succeed in this role.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click “Apply Now”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted