|Job Employer||Michael Page Accounting & Finance|
|Location||Financial Managers & Controllers|
|Salary||$120000 – $130000 p.a. + Super|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
The position of Business Manager assists the Principal to manage the school’s financial responsibilities, compliance requirements, procurement and strategic planning. The role will require daily travel to different locations within close proximity.
Our client is one of the largest education organisations in Australia. In recent years they have grown rapidly and now have an established business model and leadership team.
The Business Manager is responsible for but not limited to:
- Prepare annual budget, financial forecasts and manage cash flow ongoing.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actual based on management reports and action any remedies.
- Review and sign-off on Annual Financial Statements (AFS) as primary financial qualified personnel.
- Develop and analyse school fee structures and advise options to Principal.
- Oversee the annual audit and all external audit requirements.
The successful Business Manager will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in business management and / or accounting.
- Full membership to Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand or CPA Australia.
- Experience as a Business Manager of a school or a comparable role in another industry.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills with staff, parents,suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Willingness to work independently in different school locations on a daily basis.
The Business Manager will be offered:
- An exciting opportunity to partner with key stakeholders to inform financial decision making
- An attractive salary
- Purchased leave
- Professional development benefits
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact James Wagstaff on +61 3 8640 3233.