|Posting||Team Personal Assistant|
|Job Employer||Itch Recruitment|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
This long-standing and incredibly successful organisation manages a broad array of varied assets throughout Australia. Their CBD offices are truly beautiful, and there is free parking provided (unheard of!). Culture-wise, they are obviously doing something right – the retention of staff is incredible. This is a reasonably conservative corporate environment, where professional presentation, respect, and integrity still reign. Of course, that doesn’t mean that they aren’t progressive; operational systems have been perfected, corporate branding is slick, and the company treats all staff with compassion and care for their health and wellbeing.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Executive Assistant / Office Manager, who is one of Perth’s best EAs. She is looking for someone she can mentor and train to one day become a top EA themselves – someone who is willing to learn and put in the hard work and time it takes to become one of the very best.
The business has three distinct branches, and you will be providing support for them all; including property, charity and land-holdings.
- A large percentage of the job will be supporting the property management side of the business; arranging leases, following up with clients, and ensuring all documentation is where it needs to be, when it needs to be there.
- You will also be administering land sales; such as doing contract variations or issuing settlements statements.
- Thirdly, you will support the charitable arm of the company, which includes arranging board papers, entering grant applications, liaising with various members of the public both in writing and over the phone.
- Lastly, you will be involved in general office administration; everything from assisting with events, relief reception, filing, copying, and taking staff to appointments when needed.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for someone with at least a few years in an administration capacity – ideally, you will have experience in a legal or contracts environment – where you understand how critical timely, accurate information is to the success of a company. You should be fast, focused and outgoing – the kind of person who enjoys seeing a task through to fruition and genuinely loves working with a team to meet the goals of the company. Here is what we will be looking out for in your application (and interview if you progress):
- Around 5 years of experience in a corporate administration role which includes corporate communication
- Faultless attention to detail
- Decorum, sophistication and professionalism
- A methodical, organised approach to work, including good follow-up skills, to ensure you keep processes on-track
- An outgoing personality; no job is too small, and you willingly throw yourself into a task
- The kind of team-focus where you understand that what you do and say impacts everyone else
- A good sense of humour; you enjoy yourself at work, but know when you need to focus and when you can relax and have a laugh
- A valid driver’s license and the willingness to ‘chauffeur’ executive staff when needed
- Good MS Office suite skills
If this sounds like the career move you have been looking for and you want to be considered, here is the application process:
- Write a short (no more than 1 page) cover letter telling us why this is the job for you.
- Briefly outline in your cover letter who your favourite charitable organisation is, and why.
- Address your cover letter to Amy Morgan.
- Include your resume as a MS Word document.
For interesting HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.