|Posting||Business Services Accountant|
|Job Employer||Enrich HR|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Our client is Australia’s original accounting firm for small businesses and have been servicing the Sydney, Melbourne and Australian small business accountancy needs for over 60 years. Due to recent growth, they are currently seeking a full-time Business Services Accountant to join their team.
You will be working collaboratively with our clients to provide quality bookkeeping and general accounting services to a variety of small businesses in an efficient and timely manner.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients in collaboration with the Business Services Coordinator and Compliance team;
- Providing bookkeeping and general accounting services;
- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns for individuals, partnerships companies, trust and SMSFs;
- Assisting with BAS, IAS, Workers Compensation, Super and Payroll tax etc; and
- Assisting with preparing periodic financial reports including profit and loss.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in a public or chartered accounting practice;
- Sound working knowledge of bookkeeping practices and processes;
- Practical understanding of the Australian taxation and accounting legislation;
- Experience with a variety of accounting software (MYOB, Xero etc);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- High level of attention to detail; and
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
If this role interests you, don’t delay, apply now!