|Posting||Client Manager – Music Industry|
|Job Employer||White Sky Music Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$65000 – $80000 (including super)|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
If you’re looking for a change after the last two years and have an interest in the music industry and finance, White Sky may be the place for you!
White Sky was founded in 2002 and quickly grew to become the largest music accounting firm in Australia. For two decades we have been the industry leader, working with Australia’s biggest entertainment names, both on stage and behind the scenes.
White Sky is a vibrant, friendly, environment where people enjoy coming to work. Our focus on teamwork has created a helpful culture where everyone works towards shared outcomes.
Due to dynamic company growth, we’re looking for a confident, results-driven ‘numbers person’ to join our Collingwood office.
You’ll be responsible for building strong relationships with your own client roster and ensuring all services provided are completed on time and to the high company standards. Your workload will be made up of a wide variety of accounting tasks – no two days will be the same!
You will be given exposure not only to the traditional accounting work you are used to but also to more specialised areas including, international tax, music royalties, tour accounting, and other services relating to the music industry.
What We’re Looking for in a Candidate:
- 12+ months accounting experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- A determined, results-driven work ethic
- Experience with GST / BAS preparations
- Experience using cloud accounting software packages such as Xero
- Any music/creative industry knowledge (or interest in music) is also highly valued!
What We Offer:
- Full-time or Part-time with a minimum of 4 days per week
- Flexible work hours
- A mix of Working from Home, or from our offices in Collingwood
- A fantastic Leadership team that focuses on you, your career goals, and work expectations to ensure you’re always feeling valued and fulfilled
Please provide a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect fit for this role and what you can bring to the White Sky team.
You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia to apply.
Applications close July 20, 2022.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Learn more about White Sky at www.whitesky.com.au
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
White Sky is an equal opportunity employer with a goal of having a diverse group of people working with us. We strongly encourage applications by First Nations people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people from the LGBTQIA+ community.
We understand the needs of people with family obligations and have a commitment to prioritising the work satisfaction for all our employees.